Sunday 15 May 2011

French-Indian Wars figures

These are some photos of the FIW figures that I am painting up . They are Redoubt figures which are a bit chunky but paint up easily .




They are Rogers Rangers , British Light Infantry - 55th Foot and French Coureurs De Bois . I am not sure which rules to use with these figures - there are plenty out there . Have just got a copy of Charles Wesencrafts 'Practical Wargaming' which have a set of SYW  rules , these where use in a FIW scenario in the latest 'Classic Wargames Journal' and look interesting - they use groups of 6-8 figures , so when I get enough figures painted I will give them a try . Click on photos to enlarge - and I have been messing with Photo Shop hence the gun smoke !.

1 comment:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete