Thursday 15 November 2012

Franco-Prussian Old School Style (Prussian Army)

To match my potential French army I have decided on a Prussian force of 3 Infantry Brigades
  1. 2 Battalions of Line Infantry each of 20 figures plus a mounted Brigadier.
  2. 1 Battalion of Line Infantry and a Battalion of Jaegers (count as Light Infantry) and Brigadier.
  3. 1 Battalion of Bavarian Infantry and 1 of Wurttemberg Infantry plus a Brigadier
 
 
The Cavalry will have 1 Brigade comprising of Cuirrassiers and Uhlans .
The Artillery 2 guns and crews .
The General and a ADC  for the staff.
 
 
I hope to start collecting after Christmas and will update as thing happen.
 

10 comments:

  1. It's your fault...(:
    I've just been rummaging upstairs and found a Spencer Smith prussian unit of around 25 + figures 90% painted...I'm tempted to get them out and use them !!!! Arrrrgh distracted again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rummage a bit more Alan, you might find some French!

      Jim

      Delete
    2. I didn't Jim but did find some H E Danes!!!!

      Delete
  2. How many private soldiers, officers and others are you planning on per unit?

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't seem to activate the "reply" option on my blog - anyone suggestion how to do so? cheers
    Alan

    ReplyDelete