Saturday 23 February 2013

O.S. FPW Chasseurs a Pied.

 
Last weekends Spring like weather was a illusion and this week its been back to Winter , this means it's been to cold to play a game in my wargaming room - unheated and notorious amongst my wargaming colleagues who tend to call dressed for the Arctic at this time of years . However this has meant that I've had a bit of a 'paintfest' this last week or so and have got another French unit done.
 
 
This a Regiment of Chasseurs a Pied , here seen in skirmish order.
 
 
I found out that these regiments of light infantry did not carry standards at this time so I had to order another bugler to take the standard bearers place . I'm really enjoying painting these figures and can't wait to try them out on the table.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment